Castlerock's Special Assisting Canines
* Occasionally we have AKC registered puppies available for sale. Our dogs are raised with individualized love and attention. Our intention is to provide a beautiful and outgoing specimen of the breed which will eventually be considered the "ultimate pet" by their owners. We sell the majority of our puppies as " limited registration" meaning they are solely as family companions and will be sold with spay/ neuter agreement, no breeding rights.We do offer a $100. rebate with proof of vet procedure of un-bred pet before the age of 8 months.
* Puppies for the purposes of Breed / Show / Working Dogs will be evaluated by the breeder and temperament tested. Awarding Breeding rights with full AKC registration may be purchased for additional fee, negotiated by the breeder. Breeding rights are at the discretion of Castlerocks Special Assisting Canines and is determined on an individual basis.
* The cost involved in raising puppies has increased, and in order to continue doing what we love, we have to make adjustments as needed. From the cost of food to vaccines, plus everything in between, is factored into the price we ask for our puppies. Not only do we ensure that the puppies are happy and healthy here, we send them home with their own individual puppy pack to ensure that their happiness and healthiness continues on throughout their transition into their new home.
We are care takers actively involved in making sure that our dogs and puppies are in the best of health, and we watch and study our bloodlines to ensure that future generations are free of health issues. We are trainers, clean-up crew, and laundry attendants. We are photographers, groomers .We are doing everything in our power to ensure the best quality of life for all of our beloved dogs and puppies.
DEPOSIT POLICY: If you wish to be on the wait list, please contact me to discuss what you are looking for. If you decide that you want a Castlerock puppy, discuss with me the possibility of sending a $400 deposit to hold a puppy from the next litter. If I am planning to keep a puppy myself, I will choose a puppy first. It will likely be a show potential puppy.
I am a breeder of show and performance dogs, so we are working with all of the puppies in the litter as they develop to encourage confidence, curiosity, and trainability traits. I will make the final decision on who gets which puppies, based on your needs. What's most important is to match the puppy with the home, and we need time to evaluate and work with puppies to determine which ones are best for various environments - conformation showing, performance work, therapy, etc.
Your deposit will hold your choice of the type of puppy you are looking for, and I will help you choose the best puppy for your needs. In return, I expect that you will not purchase a puppy elsewhere in the meantime or change your mind because I will be turning down other buyers. If you do so, your deposit is not refundable. If you prefer not to put down a deposit, that’s fine also. Those with deposits will choose before those on the wait-list without deposits.
Please contact us if you are interested in a puppy. We have a wait-list and will consider taking deposits from screened buyers.
CONTACT US Cindy 901-553-9401
I will need to know which breed you are inquiring about and your personal information name, phone, physical address. Your wish list of what you would like in the puppy
At Castlerock we have much experience with integrating a puppy into home life and developing the essential skills he/she will need to be a loving part of the family. We are amazed by the accelerated rate our puppies learn fundamental concepts using our methods and are happy to provide our puppy families the advantages of starting out with introduction of basic obedience in your companion puppy. Our puppies love to please, and it is a joy to see their eyes searching yours, asking what they can do for you. These puppies know to look to us for guidance, making eye contact and waiting for direction. This amazing amount of intelligence needs guidance Castlerock provides our Puppies and their new families the right direction to follow in order to strengthen their bond with their new puppy. These concepts and skills need to be continued after the puppies go home to their new families to help the puppy be the best companion he/she can be.
Every family is different and will have different goals for their new puppy. We will work with each family to better understand their individual needs and tailor our program to make sure each puppy has the best start in their new homes. If you would like more information on this program please email Castlerock003@yahoo.com
Foundation Training ( 1 Week) (Free!)
This basic training program is provided for every puppy from Castlerock at no additional cost. Foundation training begins at 7 weeks of age,
Foundation Introduction Puppy Training
*Introduction to the Rule of Seven
•Learn his/her name and coming when called
•Begin crate training
•Begin house training (Note: Puppies are not fully house trained until 6-9 months of age.)
•Begin loose leash training
• Begin car riding etiquette
•Learn to 'sit' and go 'in your bed' on command.
* learn to settle down and stand still
Families needing to board their puppy Castlerock after 9 weeks of age will be an additional fee of $50 per week. This boarding fee does not include advanced training. Speak with us about our continued training opportunities.
What you can expect from Castlerock
When buying a puppy from Castlerock’s Special Assisting Canines your continued support throughout your dog's life. We love to keep in touch with our families and hear updates often. We continue to provide support and a source for any questions you may have as your pup grows.
Along with your Castlerock’s Giant Schnauzer puppy, you will receive the following:
-A 3 week introduction to Rule of Seven
-A week of our Puppy Preschool training
-A Quick guide reference information & booklet
-A copy of their vaccination & worming record
-A new travel crate if flying
-A 2 year health guarantee for genetic disorders
-A sample bag of puppy food
-A bag of treats, and a toy
-A leash & collar
-A Birth Certificate or AKC registration papers
-A $100 Rebate coupon for proof of spay/neuter vet procedure before 8 months old
-A Lifetime Breeder support
Castlerocks reach for the stars Chloe and Castlerocks Grey Ghost would like to anouse thier new litter born April 21, 2017 price $1500, - $1900 color of litter is solid black, and black/silver